InTest specializes in test benches design and construction. We operate at all levels of industrial production areas from R & D (development and characterization of prototypes) to end of line testing.
- Our experience allows management of very complex / large projects.
- In house design & building capabilities for software, mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, aeraulic, safety.
Typical test bench architecture
- We deliver all hardware required to commit to the test requirements: mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, sensors, conditioners, wall protection, computer, screen, cables, piping
- In-house design, and construction
- Specifically developed for test benches. Our software suite guarantees “turn-key” delivery to end customer.
- Comprehensive IO processing capabilities: test bench IOs configuration, signal acquisition, data processors (PID, sliding average, spectral analysis, etc.)
- Automated overall test bench monitoring and control: temperatures regulation, door opening monitoring, actuators safety controls, actions sequencing, etc.
- For each application we build custom designed test scripts, addressing each type of product to test
- Test report are available upon test completion
- We also provide software to manage test benches. We perform big data processing, centralize several bench parks.